Friday, December 4, 2009

(Not) Dead - O_O Don't tell me I'm undead plz!

O-kizay folks.
(Cough, splutter, cough).
FINE THEN. Hello everyone, and today on the show -
I give up. Just pretend I had a really cool greeting ok? Lol.

Yay, yearlies and all over, now it's just the wait for the end of the year. And reports too, I guess, if you REALLY need those oldies to tell ya how "well" you can do [insert coughing fit here].

Argh I hate this headache and feeling sick. But even worse is watching footage post-Hiroshima-bombing. It really makes you hate whoever was American President at the time (I THINK it was Truman but I'm not sure). Worse yet, after they's seen what had happened, they let loose an even STRONGER bomb on Nagasaki.
If you really ARE pro-nuclear weaponry, take a look at that footage. It made me wanna throw up, seeing what radiation can do. People were literally falling apart at the seams - skin, hair, body parts coming off ... and it happened to everyone. Not just the soldiers. The non-combatants ... their women and children ... it was totally against the rules of war, whether written or not, I don't care.

Sigh.

Anyway, it'd be funny to think that the song "Evacuate the Dance Floor" is so big here if you hadn't heard it. Cos usually foreign songs don't make it big here, unless of course it's from the UK or USA. But Cascada is GERMAN. I'm serious. But what's annoying me NOW is that totally awesome songs from other countries haven't made it big here. Oh sure, ABBA and Roxette were Swedish, The Rasmus are Finnish, etc ... But have you heard of people like Marit Larsen?

Another sigh.

Anyway, I should stop making a big deal out of small things like that and make more of a deal about stuff like the one before. Just to make sure people don't make the same mistake over and over again.

If anyone's read a Sarah Dessen book, did you like it? Cos her books look good, I just have yet to read them XD

I think we can all relate to this song in some way. Cos we're not all perfect and there are times were we just sit and wait for better days, or try to find reasons and meanings and ways to make it better.
Here it is:
The Rasmus - In The Shadows
No sleep
No sleep until I am done with finding the answer
Won't stop
Won't stop before I find a cure for this cancer
Sometimes
I feel I going down and so disconnected
Somehow
I know that I am haunted to be wanted

I've been watching
I've been waiting
In the shadows all my time
I've been searching
I've been living
For tomorrows all my life

In the shadows

In the shadows

They say
That i must learn to kill before i can feel safe
But I
I rather kill myself then turn into their slave
Sometimes
I feel that I should go and play with the thunder
Somehow
I just don't wanna stay and wait for a wonder

I've been watching
I've been waiting
In the shadows all my time
I've been searching
I've been living
For tomorrows all my life

Lately I been walking walking in circles, watching waiting for something
Feel me touch me heal me, come take me higher

I've been watching
I've been waiting
In the shadows all my time
I've been searching
I've been living
For tomorrows all my life
I've been watching
I've been waiting
I've been searching
I've been living for tomorrows

In the shadows

In the shadows
I've been waiting

No comments: