Saturday, September 5, 2009

Yr 9 laptops are taking their time getting to their rightful owners

Hey all

Lol, aren't game cheat codes fun? We have a few games with cheat codes. And for some of them, there's a code that will kill ya, no matter what. Lol.

:( Warners Bay High has their laptops. I WANT MY LAPTOP! Lol. Mostly I just don't wanna be left hanging, what with NO-ONE knowing when we'll be getting them.
This sub VA teacher yesterday went on about the pros and cons of them. Ugh, art has been so dull. We're not doing much interesting stuff. I want to learn how to do stuff I want to, not just do all things random.

Actually, science is really dull atm too. Making circuits. YAWN.
My favourite subject at the moment ... would actually be Maths. ARGH.

Well ... the two hockey teams I played for lost their semis last night, but my field team might still be in it - we're playing in another semi next week. Hopefully we win and totally smash Central West in the grand final, like we shoulda done last night. Instead, we were drawing 1-1 all through overtime, until the VERY last minute we'd be allowed ... when they scored :(
But I DO like my new stick :) Amart at Glendale is closing down and all hockey stuff was half-price, so Dad bought me a nice new compound stick, instead of the usual easily-dented wood sticks.

This coming Wednesday is rego day for summer comp Ultimate Frisbee near the netball courts at Newcastle Sportsground, if anyone's interested. Not sure what time, but I do know they train at a little past 7pm.

Anyways, see yas all later.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Well, my favourite subject at the moment is Accounting. It's the only one I don't suck at. :/

I WANT A LAPTOP!!!! :(