Monday, May 18, 2009

Fave school sub(re)ject (LOL) and Eurovision

At school my current favourite subject would be science.
It's so EASY. Just take notes. Memorise stuff. Know a few things. Don't have to worry about marks so much, except for the few-and-far-between exams. Don't have to worry about people's opinion (eg the teacher's). Don't have to worry about handing stuff in. Don't have to worry about one thing screwing everything else up.
I don't have to worry about those things all the time in other subjects. But they come up.

Anyway, four hockey games this week. No soccer training cos I can't really make Monday training and Wednesday this week was cancelled. Just shows how much better it was to have soccer on Tuesday and Thursday nights.

Ugh I'm not in a good mood for some reason I dont know. Cos I've had a great past few days ... since lunchtime Friday XD

Anyway, Eurovision Song Contest Finals 2009 was on last night. And Norway won :( I reckon Iceland should've won - Iceland was AMAZING. But NO, and what's more is that this year, Norway won with the largest amount of points in Eurovision history.
Yohanna - Is It True? (Iceland's entry)
Armeia's was pretty good too, VERY catchy :) And Croatia ... and Estonia ... XD

Anyway, here's the lyrics for Is It True:
You say you really know me,
you’re not afraid to show me
what is in your eyes
So tell me about the rumours
Are they only rumours?
Are they only lies?
Falling out of a perfect dream, coming out of the blue.
Is it true?
Is it over?
Did I throw it away?
Was it you?
Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?
If you really knew me
You couldn’t do this to me
You would be my friend
If one of us is lying
There’s no use in trying
No need to pretend
Falling out of a perfect dream, coming out of the blue
Is it true?
Is it over?
Did I throw it away?
Was it you?
Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?
Is it true?
Is it over?
Did I throw it away?
Was it you?
Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?
Is it real?
Did I dream it?
Will I wake from this pain
Is it true?
Is it over?
Baby did I throw it away?

No comments: