Thursday, May 28, 2009

Different types of bonds ...

I am soooooo happy right now!!!!!
Well, the movie Twilight has an awesome soundtrack - with TWO Paramore songs.
And I got it, I got it, I got it!!!!
*singing and dancing*

And I've FINALLY gotten to see the music video for a Muse song.

In science today, we FINALLY moved off the topic of ionic and covalent bonds ... to look at OTHER bonds. Some of which didn't really make sense. Like the metal-metal bond - the teacher said it was like a cross between a covalent and an ionic bond AND THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE COS THEY ARE SO DIFFERENT!!!!
I'll just ask my dad, I guess.

Anyway ... another good song:
Don't Give Up - Natalie Bassingthwaighte and Shannon Noll
In this proud land we grew up strong
We were wanted all along
I was taught to fight, taught to win
I never thought I could fail

No fight left or so it seems
I am a man whose dreams have all deserted
I've changed my face, I've changed my name
But no-one wants you when you lose

Don't give up
‘Cause you have friends
Don't give up
You're not beaten yet
Don't give up
I know you can make it good

Though I saw it all around
Never thought that I could be affected
Thought that we'd be last to go
It is so strange the way things turn

Drove the night toward my home
The place that I was born, on the lakeside
As daylight broke, I saw the earth
The trees had burned down to the ground

Don't give up
You still have us
Don't give up
We don't need much of anything
Don't give up
‘Cause somewhere there's a place
Where we belong

Rest your head
You worry too much
It's going to be alright
When times get rough
You can fall back on us
Don't give up
Please don't give up

Got to walk out of here
I can't take any more
Going to stand on that bridge
Keep my eyes down below
Whatever may come
And whatever may go
That river's flowing
That river's flowing

Moved on to another town
Tried hard to settle down
For every job, so many men
So many men no-one needs

Don't give up
You still have us
Don't give up now
We're proud of who you are
Don't give up
You know its never been easy
Don't give up
‘Cause I believe there's a place
There's a place where we belong

5 comments:

Laura said...

Did you learn all about dipole-dipole bonds and dispersion forces and hydrogen bonding and what not?
When we learnt about it, it was so confusing. :|.
Especially with the polar and non-polar bonds...

Sonja said...

Wha ... don't know all those terms!!!!
But the polar and non-polar stuff isn't that confusing ... it just clicked one day. Love it when that happens.

Laura said...

Polar and non-polar confused the hell out of me.
:|.

And it didn't help that my friend dragged me along around the school for something in particular and we missed half of the lesson.

Sonja said...

Well no, missing half the lesson won't help XD

nana said...

cool!very creative!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色