Thursday, April 2, 2009

Great day overall today!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yup.
Today's totally gotta be one of the best days I've had in a loooooooooooooong time.
  • Thinking about something :D (minus one or two related things ... :C)
  • Went to Westfield and got a CD I'd given up on EVER finding and it was really cheap so I bought it (gonna listen to it in a sec)
  • Listening to some new music, in particular Kelly Clarkson's new album, which has a really REALLY good song or two on it
  • The schoolwork was OK - strange / disastrous weather patterns, the basics of atoms, WW1, and music prac!
  • Saw a documentary in Geography that I watched years ago at the IMAX theatre in Sydney and it brought back good memories
  • Had a good mind-challenging question that I'm still thinking about slightly, in the back of my mind (but I'm still gonna ask, Lily!)
  • Might be getting another (GREEN) hockey stick! (Anything hockey ... XD)
  • And yeah, just more stuff like that!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Lists are great sometimes. No need to make sentences that MAKE SENSE.
And heaven knows that can be hard!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh, I love Kelly Clarkson!
My Life Would Suck Without You is a good song. ;)