Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter, holidays and song names (funny ones)

Easter has come and
... IS STILL GOING ON
Well, in a certain way - I have yet to get most of my eggs cos I was at some heaps fun camp since Friday. I came back home this arvo.
But chocolate is not the main point of Easter. Just remember that, peoples ...

At the moment I'm trying to figure out what I wanna do with the rest of my holiday. Ummmm ... it's gonna take a while.
Two whole weeks trying to entertain myself ...

Anyway, someone played that Green Day song, that goes "I hope you had the time of your life ..." and we were meant to be guessing what the songs they were playing were and who did them. So someone beats me to it but says that it's "Time of Your Life" by Green Day - so I win cos it's not actually called that and I corrected them. :P=
It's called "Good Riddance". And how funny that makes the rest of the song!

I'm off so I can devote more of my head to trying to figure out what I should do for the next couple of weeks. Suggestions would be helpful!

3 comments:

Stuchy said...

I've got an idea.....

GEOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENT!!!

lol

Laura said...

Easter is AWESOMEEE.
Lol.

I have an idea for your holidays. Um, eat chocolate?
No, wait, I'll think of a better one...

Hm.
idk.

Sonja said...

The geography assignment is pretty easy, but. It won't take too long. I've already done something heaps similar.
I'm still thinking, but I have a pretty good idea of what I'll do now.