Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rants ... about a million of them ... plus surprise bday party warning

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Why is everyone going out of their way to be soooooooo annoying?
What'd I ever do to them? (OK - don't answer that!)
But ... I'm never THIS annoying! At least not on purpose!
AND I DON'T READ OTHER PEOPLE'S EMAILS. OR OVER THEIR SHOULDER. AT ALL.

ALL RIGHT! Rant re: general annoyingness is OVER.
Onto a new one.

Rant re: camp
Everyone in the year at school keeps going on and on and on and on and on and on ... (etc) about the camp coming up and cabins and group buddies ... I just want them all to shut up cos we've got AGES until ANY of that needs to get sorted out and doing it now is just gonna make so many unnecessary fights. Plus, I'm sick of people saying my name when I'm not immediately around. Very jumpy.

Rant re: people
People who don't know when to stop talking annoy me in particular. My sisters and Motormouth, for example. People who take up more than one seat on a bus for NO REASON annoy me in particular. People who think they're helping but aren't annoy me in particular.

Rant re: rants
Just so you know, I'm hoping this is cathartic and I won't have to do it again ... cos it's starting to annoy ME.



ANYWAYS ...
Going to a surprise birthday party tomorrow. I wonder how much of a surprise it will really be tho ...
But I guess it should be fun.

'Night.

No comments: