Saturday, March 14, 2009

FOOTY!!!!!!!! XD

O_______O I haven't updated in AGES. Sorry. The internet has been disagreeing with me. As has schoolwork. And I've also been heaps busy with other stuff too.

Guys and Dolls was heaps awesome =]
And while we were down in Sydney we went around in MarketCity a bit and I saw some pretty cool stuff. Eg, for Twilight fans there was this shirt with the slogan: "I kissed a vampire and I liked it" (LOL Katy Perry should do the song like that instead!)
And yeah, the was other stuff, like some cool keyrings and stationary (I love stationary, remember) etc ...

Today I went onto my email and saw SOOOOO many emails ... it's like half of my contacts decided to message me at once ...

I got some hair gel today. Let's see if it actually works ... I hope so!!!!!

I'm off to put some photos on the computer ... I keep forgetting to do that ... so bye!

(LOL gotcha's - there was NO mention WHATSOEVER of footy in here. :P )

2 comments:

Laura said...

I KISSED A VAMPIRE AND I LIKED IT. THE TASTE OF HIS CHERRY CHAPSTICK. lmfao.

Yes, I did imply that Edward wears cherry chapstick. Don't ask me how I know that. I stalk him.

Sonja said...

O_O How would you kno it's cherry?!?!