Sunday, February 15, 2009

Some random whining, I guess ... it wasn't supposed to end up like whining anyway ...

Ok. I got some writing done! YAY! And I did a rough of some artwork I'm planning.

No-one (except u, Annie <3) had been on email in ages ... unless it's for forwards ... :C

So anyway, Dad comes back from Melbourne tonight. And he's bringing me a cow-shaped stress ball! XDDDDDDD Can't wait XDDDDDD

My moods have been so whacked out over the past three or four days ... It's SOOOO frustrating. Especially cos there's absolutely NO reason for most, if not all of it.

I can't wait for Tuesday night cos I got hockey. 1) It's not at school or home 2) It helps me centre myself 3) It's fun.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr whoever invented timers is gonna DIEEEEEE an awful death that I devise. Just gimme a few minutes.

No comments: