Thursday, February 26, 2009

PURPLE PEOPLE EATER FOREVER

XD
I got my hair cut today. Cut SHORT. And also ... I got it coloured ... PURPLE!
XD
I really like it how it is now. It looks awesome! And I can't wait to see some other people's reactions ... particularly my grandma (she's gonna go psycho cos I "cut all my curls off" - I've cut my hair short before).
Yeah ... weird thing about my hair is that the longer it is the curlier it is and for most people it's the opposite. So now it's short, and not curly one bit!

That's all I have to say now ... life's ... RELATIVELY uneventful ...
<>>

2 comments:

Laura said...

PURPLE!
I love the colour purple. ^_____^
And pink.
One day, I'll dye my pink and purple. One day...

DogzRock! said...

WOW SICK That is so cool i have always wanted to dye my hair green.Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!