Friday, February 13, 2009

Just random stuff that's happening

Lily and Shaun broke up Tuesday avo, and it really got to Lily. The untouchably happy friend of mine was in tears so much on Wednesday. She's a lot better now, but she's not totally back to her untouchably happy self. That'll take a while.
One day Shaun will regret it.

Anyway, today may be Friday the 13th, but at school Valentine's Day roses were abundant. Stupid things.
Valentine's Day annoys me. Friday the 13th is better, cos 13 is my favourite number, along with 7.

I haven't done any proper art or writing in soooooo long cos I've been totally focused on schoolwork and helping my friends out and reading (there were a couple of books I wanted to finish). And I still need to sort out that last bit of my room. I wish I could just gain like 3 hours or something in the day so I can just focus on drawing, colouring, painting or writing for a worthwhile time.
I don't consider pencilled still life in art class as proper art, just so you know.

Dad's in Melbourne at the moment, at some work conference. It sounds like he's having fun.

So anyway, that's all, really. Unless you wanted to know I'm awesome at converting both parts of a rate. I still like equations better, tho.
I hate how behind my maths class is ... we're on 1.6 and one class (Mrs C's of course ... ) is almost at 3.1 ... if they're not there already ...

5 comments:

Laura said...

Fudge. I didn't realise it was Friday 13th. And I saw a black cat today. RUH ROH.

Stuchy said...

we are just up to 2.7 and we're meant to be one of the accelrated classes!!!!

Sonja said...

Ok unintended exaggeration there ... I didn't realise how long chapter 2 was ...

Emilily said...

2.1 for us, though a few of us are going ahead (our teacher, Mrs McK) has a book with the exercises and notes in we can borrow if we're ahead.

Sonja said...

I'd be going ahead ...
I know I know, shame on me XD