Saturday, February 21, 2009

An astonishing discovery

I got some CDs from the library yesterday, and one was this thing where they got some bands and they played songs that are totally different to their usual style. The most hilarious one, and the most UNBELIEVABLE one was ... THE WIGGLES played an ACDC song. O_O
The WIGGLES played an ACDC song ... still can't get over that.
TLE, Spiderbait and Killing Heidi did songs too. And they were awesome. And Killing Heidi officially rules at it.
At the library, I also saw a CD with an interesting cover, and it turns out to be a really awesome CD. So maybe you CAN judge things by their cover.
The Wiggles ...

So anyway, we finally stopped destroying our artworks for art's sake in art now, and we're doing woodblocks. But of the same thing :C At least I don't have to tear up a beautiful charcoal sketch ...

ALMOST FINISHED ROMEO AND JULIET! YAY!
SOOOOOO sick of all these love proclamations, suicide threats and speeches.
Cos COME ON ... I mean, Juliet is thirteen. THIRTEEN. That's younger than I am ...
My compacted version of R&J:
"i am forever in love with rosaline, so why doesn't she love me?"
"come ON romeo, don't be so stupid. let's go to a dance. meet other girls there" *drags protesting romeo*
"oh my rosa- WOW WHO IS THAT GIRL OVER THERE????? I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HER!"
"juliet. but sorry - we're at war with that family. let her go too"
*romeo meets juliet under her balcony later. almost all the rest of the play is them (mostly romeo) proclaiming their love for each other. that's, idk, about 60 pages?*
"oh no! juliet's dead! i must kill myself!" *dies*
*juliet, that faker, wakes up* "oh no! romeo's dead! i must kill myself!" *dies*
*five pages of speeches about their deaths from other people*
THE END

THE WIGGLES ARE PLAYING AN ACDC SONG!!!!!

Anyway before I kill yas all with another mention of the Wiggles, I better go. Bye!

(PS ... the Wiggles!)

2 comments:

Laura said...

THE WIGGLES. lmao.

I read Romeo and Juliet in Year 10. Our class would complain about it and be like, "WHY CAN'T WE WATCH THE MOVIE? WE'RE SICK OF THE BOOK."

And two of my friends loved the book and liked reading the book.

And then, there was me. Who didn't understand the book AT ALL. Yet the teacher didn't even bother explaining anything. OLDE ENGLISH SUCKS. :/

Sonja said...

I can read it pretty easily. It just gets soooooo dull!