Saturday, January 31, 2009

School is back ... and so is homework

Ok so I'm back at school. It feels so strange and I think it runs deeper than the newly blue-painted and clear halls, crazy timetable, electives, classes and slight changes in friendships. I don't know what it is. Maybe the way I'm seeing the school is different, somewhere in my head?
Argh, fighting already and we're just back ...

A lot of things are so frustrating at the moment, and I don't know why most of them are cos they're so stupid. But they're not buggin me so much as they used to. And really, I hope it stays that way, things not buggin me as much.

I'm reading this awesome book AGAIN today (I read it all last night and it only took me a few hours, it was SOOOOOOOOO good). It's called Avalon High and it's by Meg Cabot. It's about some girl whose parents are professors in medieval stuff and they're going on a holiday for a year. She meets this guy who is strangely familiar to her. Anyway in the end it turns out she, the guy, and some of the people she meets are King Arthur and co reincarnated or something like that. It's hilarious.
Still, reading near the end when it's getting toward midnight rather adds some atmosphere ... :D

Yesterday we were given some English homework - a half page story to be typed and handed in Monday - and that was the first English lesson of the year. Oh well, I got it done yesterday after I got home from school. It was supposed to be a tragedy based on an experience from your life ... which I wasn't happy about cos I don't wanna go label things that've happened to me as tragic cos that goes against what I believe - things make you stronger in the end. So it puts the wrong sort of attitude about it. Do ya get me?
Still, it was good to be back into writing again, cos I haven't written much in ages, even in my diary (except for the first day back at school where I wrote plenty in it).

I have Seminary starting next week ... :D
(Sorry to those who don't understand that - actually I think only ONE of you would understand that ... oh well!)
It's the commitment that gets me up so early in the morning. But I'm looking forward to it. No, I am not crazy.

Another thing I don't like: PEOPLE ASKING ME HEAPS OF QUESTIONS.

Anyway, I think that's it for today ... all I can think of ... which isn't saying much - I forget a lot of things that I'm supposed to remember and remember a lot of useless info.

No comments: