Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I HATE OVERTYPE!!!!!!!!!

I hate hypos (hypoglycaemia / low blood glucose). But at least they don't hang around.

[insert spontaneous rave about nothing here]
EXACTLY how I feel atm.

Well Mado is currently in her first day at my high school :D And my sister Kat is currently in her first day at ... ANOTHER high school :DDDDDDDDD Feels so good to know that I won't be bothered by my sisters in school. Feels so good to know I can bother my cuz tho! (jk!)

I had hockey last night. LATE last night - game started at 9! It was a good game tho, our team was playing really well together.

K. I think that's all I really have to say ... nothing much is happening atm ... so ...

"The world is full of terror
If someone makes an error
They're gonna blow us up to kingdom come!"