Monday, December 8, 2008

Waiting

Hey all

I'm at home, waiting for a doctor's appointment for an extension on a referral, then I'll be back at school. I worry when I'm not at school. Cos of how precarious things are at the moment.

I got some CD / DVD set of Paramore's 'The Final Riot' gig in Chicago on Saturday. Some of the songs sound even better live, like We Are Broken. I can't decide whether Emergency and Hallelujah are better live or not, cos it's not too much different, but where it's different it's different in a good way. But it the recorded versions were also good ...
I want to watch the DVD, but I'm gonna have to wait ...
Doesn't life seem to be all about waiting?

My sister got a mobile on the weekend, and Mum and Dad got new ones. Of course, everyone's HAS to be better than mine, and everyone's HAS to have a camera ...
Oh well. At least no-one else has Rayman 3 on their phone, hehehe :)

On Sunday I went to the Central Coast to see my little cuz Keira. She's about a month or two old now, and is soooooooooooooooo cute. Pretty much the whole family on my Dad's side were there, so we had photos as well. :( Don't much like photos ... except when I'm taking them. But I don't get to take many ... :(
We stopped in at my Nan and Grandpa's for some painkillers and cos a hailstorm was brewing. My Mum had knee surgery a few weeks ago, and so her leg isn't in the best condition atm ...

Anyway, going to have recess and then go to my doctor's appointment ... Bye.