Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Mixed Day

OH. MY. GOSH.
I am just ...
Well, I was down in Sydney tonight, after school, with some friends and peoples who go to my church. And after we'd done whatev, we went to Macca's for dinner, as per usual (we do this every so often ... ). It was about 8:30 ... yeah late dinner. And I was sitting down eating mah burger (chicken bacon - is sparky) ... and someone calls my name. I look up and see ...
MY MATHS TEACHER.
(dunh dunh DUNH!)
But think of it. 8:30pm, both of us well away from where we live ...
MUST IT HAD BEEN MY MATHS TEACHER?
At least she didn't ask why I wasn't in class today. Cos then I would've had to have said, Oh I was in the hosptial having a diabetes checkup and a blood test and everything was damn horrible ...
But yeah, she was nice ...

I was in school for second half lunch and English. Bludge.
Everything seemed OK though ... I don't think there's any new happening for me to worry myself sick about ...

Uhuh. My checkup was damn horrid and I don't wanna talk about it. I just don't like hospitals, doctors, needles, blood tests, operating rooms (although I didn't see one today, THANK GOODNESS), etc ...
I ALSO DON'T LIKE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT ME LIKE I'M NOT THERE. WHEN I AM AND LISTENING EVEN WHEN I'M TRYING TO BLOCK IT ALL OUT.
Sheesh. Why is it that all adults do that?

Ok. I'll just talk more about my Sydney trip.
I was in the car with my cousin / friend Madi, my uncle / Madi's dad, and two other girls. We had so much fun going down. Just talking randomly. And towards the end playing a game that mixed Spotto and Punchbuggy. A punchbuggy is worth 10 points, a spotto is worth one. Kayto won, with 2 punchbuggys and 2-4 spottos. I came second, about 17 spottos (lol). Mado third, one punchbuggy and a spotto. Rach last with one or two spottos.
Then on the way back Kayto wasnt in the car. She was staying down in Sydney. Mado, Rach and I talked heaps about Harry Potter and then got onto random things. We spent pretty much the entire trip back home in hysterics. I was usually the cause of them (either fortunately or unfortunately I cannot tell you ... ).
Anyway ... "Hey Dad, I'm on the freeway ... IN A SPUGGY!"
ROFL
*cough*
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yeah. Spuggy is my name for a yellow VW Beetle. Mix of Spotto and Buggy ...

Anyhow, gettin late, so shall go now ...

(STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MACCA'S THING!)

2 comments:

Thacy said...

busy.... I hat it when parents talk about you as if you weren't there... it totally sucks!!!!!!!!
ok.. I'd freak out if i saw MY maths teacher
a) she is wayyyyy shorter than me
b) she is freaky and everyone doesn't like her.. bsides she made us do work in the lst lesson for the year.. grrr

you know.. you remind me of Amy.... one of my friends.. weird huh.. it's the way you say things I think.......
ok.......'puggy' sorry... but that is a LITTLE weird... well.. maybe not a little.....
sorry..
bye!
thacy

Sonja said...

yup i'm weird, anyone can see that ...
and i TOTALLY freaked when i saw my maths teacher ... shes more than a little strange ...

spuggy was one of those things that only turns up when fooling around with friends at night cos you're really bored ... :)