Wednesday, December 24, 2008

No. It CAN'T be Christmas Eve

Ok, I'll tell you why life is like a drama / soap opera.
First of all there was all that fighting etc. Not just at school - I got really annoyed at some people from my youth group. Then last night, we had a youth group activity by the beach. And at the end of it, it was dusk - you know, dark and getting into night, but there was still some light. The guys were, as guys do, wrestling each other and showing off. The girls were all around talking and laughing at the guys' antics. And the music in the background was that stupid Jason Mraz (or whoever he is) song. No fighting whatsoever ...
See? Picture perfect copy of the ending of one of those stupid dramas / soap operas. So scary!
But only Mado and me seemed to think it was funny. Some people have no sense of humour.

Is it seriously Christmas Eve?
SERIOUSLY?
Cos it sure doesn't feel like it.

SHUT UP KAT (talking to my sister)
My sisters are very annoying.

Wow. I don't know how I'd survive without my friends. :)
They are SPARKY, and always there if help is needed.
[End sentimental babbling]

Ok I'm just droning on. So dull at the moment.

No comments: