Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Next Year is Tomorrow - hey that's catchy! Nice ring to it!

Mutant Song Lyrics
With MY NAME replacing the sertain words:
"It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the Sonja." (So true)
"I was looking for a Sonja, and then I found a Sonja and heaven knows I'm miserable now." (Again, so true)
"Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw Sonja back to you."
"Yesterday, all my Sonja seemed so far away."
"And the whole world has to answer right now just to tell you once again who's Sonja."
"I'm picking up good vibrations, she's giving me Sonja."
"Oh, I heard it through the Sonja."
"I kissed a Sonja and I liked it." (lol - not. EWWWWWWWWWNODAMNWAY. Yes I know I'm childish. Get used to it)
"I can call you when I need you, my Sonja's on fire." (LOL!)
"If you wanna be my lover, you gota get with my Sonja." (NO)
"Here in my Sonja, I feel safest of all." (I highly doubt that ... )
"All you need is Sonja Sonja, Sonja is all you need." (koff koff)
"My Sonja brings all the boys to the yard and they're like it's better than yours."
"I see friends shaking Sonja saying how do you do, they're really saying I love you." (Ummmm, THAT DOESN'T MAKE UP FOR SHAKING ME!)
And last, but not least, and definitely saddest:
"Who needs a Sonja when a Sonja can be broken?"
WOW this is MAD FUN!
"And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large quack." (OMIGOSH I cannot stop rofling at this one! Teach me not to be so obsessed with the word 'quack'!)

Awwwww no more time! Damn. Oh well *major grumbling*
See yas all next year!

1 comment:

Stuchy said...

Very nice, Sonja lol