Friday, December 19, 2008

Last day of school gone

I'm still extremely angry at one of my best friends, and what's worse is that she's playing dumb to what's making me so mad. I'm still angry at the majority of my friends from school. And I'm am REALLY angry at my parents. They manage to ruin everything, and destroy all my dreams.
I'm not even sure why I'm so angry at pretty much everyone. There's no real reason. Then again, there's no real reason for me to feel so down all the time either. Life's full of deep dark murky mysteries.

Today was the last day of school for New South Waliens who attend public schools. The end of Year 8 for me. And what a mucked up year it was. But how good it was too.

IDK. I'm just so confused right now and I don't have the ability to write my thoughts down like I usually do.

Anyway, I'm starting up another blog, where I'll put my writing and artwork on, so youse can see it and critic it if you want.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...
I keep forgetting it's nearly Christmas. I'll be doing the same thing I do each year, going to my grandparents' places. Thank goodness I don't live too far from them.

Bye

No comments: