Monday, November 3, 2008

Idol, go die in a hole

Omigosh, I just found one of my shirt buttons undone! I sure hope I didn't go through school after PE (cos it was fine BEFORE PE, I hate changing, cos stuff like that happens sometimes ... ) like that!

Argh, I'm dying a slow painful death ... I should NEVER have told Mum she could play that Robbie Williams DVD. I thought I could drown it out with Paramore (poor TLE's gotten pushed over the side for the moment) but obviously not ... DX

I officially abhor html. Do you know how dull it is typing all that stuff, for just one stupid thing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
At least I get a break, til next week ... :)

I'm a-going to the library tonight! For the first time in AGES (a bit over a week, which is ages for me ... not my fault I read so quick). Yay.

Ugh *shudder*. The combination of Robbie Williams and Kylie Minogue should NEVER have been allowed!
My sisters probably only like that stuff cos my mum does :(
Is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying!
And so is Michael Jackson. Australian Idol should go die in a hole. I had to endure the torment of one of the Idol-peeps singing Michael Jackson last night ... *shudder AGAIN*

"Maybe if my heart stops beating it won't hurt this much ... "
Well, DUH
But still good line, if a little ... depressed sounding.
Well, DUH
Of course it's good.
It's Paramore ... :)

Ok I'll go now and spare yous all more Paramore raving. Cos it's probs pretty repetitive right now.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Michael Jackson is teh cool. X]
I don't watch Idol so I didn't see all the Idol pricks ruining his songs but I've been singing along to ABC by Jackson 5 all day. ^_^

ABC. It's easy as 123. Simple as doe-ray-mi.
Teachers gonna teach us.. how to get an A.

I totally agree with Robbie Williams. I don't like him and I never have.
But my cousins do.

ALSO: YOU HAD TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY AND TOMORROW!!! I ONLY HAD TO GO TO SCHOOL FOR MY EXAM. AND I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW!
YAY FOR THE MELBOURNE CUP.
/capslock

Sonja said...

who even won the melbourne cup?

also: i had to go to school cos im in yr8 ... in nsw ...
NEW SOUTH WALIEN, that's me :)