Saturday, November 8, 2008

CD's, MP3 players, computers, books, video clips ...

I just took a CD out of the drive and it's lyk I put it in the microwave on high for a few minutes. Not nice on my poor fingers.

I'm trying to find a cord so I can link my MP3 to the computer. I can't find it. Dad musta hidden it :(
He hasn't been too nice lately. Always grumpy, doling out punishments, etc.
Ok, it wasn't Dad. Mum musta moved it cos it was on her textbook, which was on her desk.
:(

Just requested the Obernewtyn Chronicles from the library. Again. Cos I just reread Obernewtyn.
Isobelle Carmody is a great author. But a lot of my friends aren't into the fantasy genre. Tho I got a friend who supposedly DIDN'T lyk fantasy to read Sabriel, by Garth Nix. She loved it. :)

OMIGOSH the Living End's Moment In the Sun video clip was just on! SO SPARKY!
Trust me it was! Even if I wasn't so biased I'd say that!
They oughta put on Paramore's Decode video clip. I wanna see that. It was released a couple of days ago, the 3rd ...

Anyways, going now ... bye!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love fantasy.
I have read the Obernewton (I can't spell) book.
I think.

I read The Gathering too. I think that's written by Isabelle Carmody. ^_^

Sonja said...

I started reading the Gathering but couldn't get into it .... but most of her other books are pretty good