Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Book-A-Minute

Book-A-Minute is a great site [link]
Here are some of my favourites from there:

ROMEO AND JULIET
Romeo: Oh, Juliet!
Juliet: Oh, Romeo!
Romeo: Oh, Juliet!
Juliet: Oh, Romeo!
Romeo: Oh, Juliet! (dies)
Juliet: Oh, Romeo!......Romeo?......Dammit.
THE END

THE RIME OF THE ANCIENT MARINER
Ancient Mariner: I am creepy and old. Listen to me.
Wedding Guest: I'm late, but I'll listen.
Ancient Mariner: I killed an albatross. Then everyone died.
THE END

TWILIGHT
Edward Cullen: Hoo mama, I can't decide whether to drink your blood or kiss you passionately.
Bella Swan: That's hot.
THE END

THE SILVER CHAIR
(EUSTACE and JILL run away from some bullies and end up in NARNIA. They fret over a bunch of SIGNS, then go underground and learn about the evils of ATHEISM. They go back to England with CASPIAN and beat the living daylights out of some KIDS.)
THE END

Ok, there yas go, some things to laugh at.

No comments: