Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Daylight Savings = Ultimate Evil

I am totally Paramore crazy at the mo. Seriously. They might even tie for first place with the Living End on my list of fave music. That is SERIOUS.
I've spent the last half hour listening to their song Decode which so far is only available thru their website (I think). Link to Decode if anyone is interested: http://www.paramore.net/mediaplayer?mediaListId=8a0af8121ca10443011cb954d3762a3f
It is SUCH a sparky song, I am so in love with it. OK maybe not, that sounds too weird. But I mean, who COULDN'T like it heaps? It's one of the songs going into the Twilight movie :) Paramore has two going in, can't WAIT to hear the other one.
And of course, Muse's Supermassive Black Hole is also going in :) Great song, and Muse may even be re-releasing it! Making it more Twilight-y! :)

I watched a couple of movies recently. One is Tank Girl. I'd recommend it to almost everyone (M rating attached ... that accounts for the ALMOST part ... ) it is SO hilarious ...
I also watched Resident Evil (Ok, I know it's M15+ but I was bored and couldn't go to sleep) and it was pretty good too. It was sparky seeing Milla Jojovich without that accent she has to put on for her part in The Fifth Element. She also seems to have an ability to have unique outfits for the movies she's in, cos you sure don't see people dressed like her anywhere.

That's all I got time for, even tho I don't wanna go to bed.
Ugh I hate Daylight Savings ...

3 comments:

Laura said...

Gabriella Cilmi doesn't want to go to bed either. And she's turning 17 on Friday! ^_^

I haven't heard the song Decode yet but my friend is totally obsessed with Paramore so she has heard it.

I'm sure it is a good song cos Hayley seems like a good singer. =]

Sonja said...

Hayley has the BEST hair, have you seen it? I'll put a picture in.
And she is a sparky singer.

Cool, more October birthdays :) My birthday is in October too :)

nana said...

cool!very creative!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色