Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New addition to Artemis Fowl series!

Yo all

I'm getting 'Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox' either later today or sometime tomorrow!!! Yay! I've been waiting AGES for it to come out and read it! So I can't wait much longer.
The Artemis Fowl series is funny. But so sad Root dies. He is hilarious. And so much better than the next LEPrecon commander.
It sounds like SUCH a good book ...

I have a meeting about electives and stuff tonight. My school doesn't let you do your own electives until Yr 9, and I'm in Yr 8. Then we do our electives for the next two years, except for one which only runs for one year, then we have to do a computer course in its place. In all, we get three electives.
My electives are probably gonna be sport science, visual design and visual art. But I'm also considering music.
The sport science course sounds really good. There are sports like softcross, scuba diving, hockey ... And you also can get coaching, reffing and umpiring certificates. So, cool.

My thunb is slowly but surely healing up from that whack it got. But it's still covered in bruises :)
Nice and colourful.

Stupid computer speakers keep playing up. They don't listen when I tell them to work properly! Stupid speakers ...

Today was awesome. At school I was on office duty. Which means no work :) That's the way school should be :)
The most work I had to do was carry an overflowing recycling tub to the bin.

"I want it now, I want it now! Give me your heart and your sou-oul. I'm breaking out, I'm breking out ... "
Good song. 'Hysteria'.

Oh ya, thanks to all who voted on the poll!
It was: If you were offered a million dollars, would you ... 1) take it and run; 2) demand more; 3) blatantly refuse, or 4) take it and IMMEDIATELY spend it on the most useless thing EVA.
Well, 1 won, then came 4, 2 and 3 got no votes (pretty obviously ...). I think i woulda gone 4. I'm sorta like that :)

Do svadanya, drugi i padrugi!

No comments: