Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hello For First Time In A Week!

Hey all, sorry about the lack of blogging lately. Life's been real hectic.
But now it will, well SHOULD change becos it is now SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!!!!!!

Monday night I had this really weird thing on for school, it's called POSH concert. It's where HSC music students and the school ensembles get to show off our talent. Haha. Anyways I was there for choir. It was a pretty fun night, exploring the Conservatorium and just hanging with friends.

Jaclyn Moriarty is writing a new Ashbury book :D And Garth Nix is writing TWO MORE Old Kingdom books!! Yay.
I'm reading heapsa Garth Nix and Scott Westerfeld at the mo. Just if anyone was wondering.

Ah, holidays ... I'm going to Sydney Luna Park for a day on the 8th. Luna Park is pretty cool but the Gold Coast beats anything, so far ...

I got a new Xbox game, so if I run out of things to read or blog about or blogs to go to I've got that.

Gotta go now
Byes

2 comments:

Laura said...

I've already had one week of holidays. ^_^
I can't wait for Jaclyn Moriarty new book.

I'm reading Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging at the moment.
Good book. X]

Sonja said...

Yah, us New South Waliens are behind everything :) that's y we r ALIENS
That is so sparkeh (my new word for awesome, cool, bubbly, etc), New South Waliens ...