Wednesday, August 20, 2008

*sigh* ... parents

What the heck are you supposed to do when you catch your mum or dad reading personal stuff you don't want em to? Cos, you know, you ARE supposed to obey em an all, but ...

Argh.

I'm also annoyed cos Japan couldn't keep their lead (women's soccer, of course) in the half of their match I was watching. I'll watch the other half sometime soon, I taped it. Brazil beat Germany, also annoying (have I mentioned how I hate Brazil since they beat Norway?) ...
So it looks like it'll be a Brazil vs USA final. But I hope not. I guess I'll find out sometime.

Oh well.

Once again, thanks to all who've been reading so far, this thing is so YOUNG!
NO, I am NOT thinking of it as a kid (a.n.y.m.o.r.e.).
*Scaring myself*

Most peeps @ skool are watching the gymnastics. Um, WHY is what I'd like to know. I don't get gymnastics. Never have, never will.
Though when I had to do it for skool I loved bouncing on the trampoline. Then when I went to a proper place, I loved the huge tramps and the foam pit. But that's it. I simply can't understand it as a competition, or a sport.

Nothing much left to say, really, except for that I'm STILL waiting on Breaking Dawn and that my aunt who promised to give it to me, well her life is in jeopardy so she'd better watch out. ;) lol.

Bye
Weirdie.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I am nearly finished Eclipse!
Jacob and Bella have just spent the night in a sleeping bag, lol.

And I will get to read Breaking Dawn. Which will be good so I don't have to block my ears anymore when my friend is giving away spoilers.

I like bouncing on trampolines.
Except my favourite Olympic sport would be the DIVING.
I love teh diving.
^_^

Sonja said...

I SHOULD b getting B D on Sunday, if my aunt EVER finishes.
That part in Eclipse when Bella and Jacob spend the night in the sleeping bag was funny :) especially with Edward there too.
Poor Edward.

Laura said...

I know. I felt sorry for Edward.
I have nearly finished Eclipse.
I'm up to the last chapter which is like on page 600 or something.
^_^