Monday, August 25, 2008

Hockeyroos ONLY got bronze ...

Yes folks I'm EXTREMELY annoyed and yes folks it's cos the Hockeyroos didn't get gold like they were SUPPOSED to and DESERVE to. I hate whicheva countries got silver and bronze.

A happy thought for today tho: my soccer team is third on the ladder at the mo! That means we're in the semifinals or whateva it's called. :) On the way to first :)

Has anyone heard 'Calypso' by Spiderbait? I luv it :)
"Sunshine on the window makes me happy like I should be
Outside all around me really sleazy then it hits me
Don't tell me ..."
If you've seen '10 Things I Hate About You' then you'll have heard it.

I had to watch that movie for English once, and write an essay on it. Talk about torture. And then the rest of my family gets obsessed with it and buy it and watch at least once a week ...

Another awesome song is THE LIVING END's cover of 'the Rising Sun'. The original is by Cold Chisel and tho it's ok TLE's version is so cool.

THE LIVING END! Oh they can make any song good ... They are AWESOME ...
Sorry guys. I guess I should stop raving now. :)

"Meanwhile in the moonlight purple people ..."
Purple people. Paints a good picture, huh.

3 comments:

Laura said...

10 Things I Hate About you is so cool. Heath Ledger is the coolest person ever.
Maybe because his name is Heath.
WHYY SO SRS?!

The Living End are pretteh rad.
I'm going to go and listen to their album in full.
My friend recently got the whole album so I'm like, "YAAAAAAAAAY!"

Sonja said...

I've got the whole album and it is cool as. Oh, when you listen to it, make sure u listen to 'How Do We Know' and 'Kid', cos they r totally the best songs on there.
:)

Heath Ledger is in HEAPS of movies.
In 10 Things I Hate About You, my fave bit is when Pat's singing to Kat. So CUTE!
I wish someone would sing to me like that. It'd be awesome. :)

Laura said...

Yeah. I love that part in the movie too! Lol.
I liked Heath Ledger in the Dark Knight. Especially when he wore a nurse uniform. X]